Tuesday, January 3, 2012

SLEIGHT (AVRA-K BOOK 1) by Jennifer Sommersby



How can I review this book other the WOW.

I have a few friends who have read this book and they all raved about it. I promptly downloaded it onto my nook and added it to my to-read list. Months went by and I kept reading other books but this cover called to me and I knew I needed to read it soon. Over the holiday break I decided I wasn't going to take any extra books and read only what was on my nook. I'm so glad I did! From the start it was like crack to me. Or what I imagine a crack addiction to be like. Only this addiction was in the form of a book and wanting to know what happened. I started reading it and thought Holy cow this is 772 pages. How am I ever going to get through this? It only took me a few days LOL.

Ghosts follow Gemma around. They have her whole life. Gemma has grown up living in a Circus. In a short time span her whole life changes and she is going to attend regular high school with regular kids. Her first day she meets Henry and the attraction is INTENSE. But Henry has a secret and Henry's father does NOT want them together.

If I keep going I'm going to give things away so I'll stop there. Just know its REALLY good and I know I for one CANNOT wait for the next book!

5 star rating!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment