Tuesday, January 3, 2012

City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare


Book 4 in The Mortal Instruments series.

I really like Cassandra Clare and her ability to tell a story. This book took me a long time to finish only because I didn't always have access to my Nook (Thanks Angry Birds)

This book was like a crazy ride at the amuzement park. One minute you are crusing along checking out the scenery then the next thing you are plummeting down a hill because its like the ground has been taken out from underneath you. One minute I was reading it thinking everything would be resolved and life would be ok then the next I'm thinking OMG. HOLY CRAP. Is the next book out yet?

This one starts off where the last left off. You have Clary and Jace and Jace is having dreams of killing Clary then he tries to. Simon is having his own issues and Clary is training to be a shadowhunter.

There is just so much to say about this book. Its great really!

No comments:

Post a Comment