Monday, December 19, 2011

Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting


Book 2 in The Body Finder series by Kimberly Derting. It starts off right after book one ends. Violet's gift leads her to a shipping container in Seattle. She literally cannot sleep or have any sort or regular day until this body that is "calling" to her is found. So she calls in a annonymous tip. The body of a missing boy is found and then before Violet can blink an eye the FBI is knocking on her door wanting to know how she knew the body was in there. In the meantime life with her boyfriend Jay is going well. A new family moves to town and Jay and Mike become best friends. Violet starts receiving threatening letters. Will she find out who is sending the letters? What about the FBI? What are they going to do to Violet?

I thought this was a GREAT book! Maybe its her writing style or maybe its the fact that Violet finds bodies that draws me so much to this book. But I LOVE them! I seriously devour them! Like I've said it reminds me of the Harper Connelly series by Charlaine Harris and I LOVED those. So if you want a different spin to paranormal check these out!

I rated 5 stars. Because this book held my attention the whole way through!

No comments:

Post a Comment