Monday, December 12, 2011

Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon


I LOVE LOVE LOVED THIS BOOK! From the start I was sucked into Megan Rosenberg's story. I really don't know how to review it without it containing a ton of spoilers and I don't want to do that!

Megan moves to Ireland with her dad when he accepts a job offer. From the beginning she feels the best about this place. Like this is where they are supposed to be. They move around a lot since her mom died. (Megan and her mother were in an accident and Megan survived. Her mother did not) Her first day of school she sees Adam and its basically a love at first sight. Megan begans to make friends at her new school. They all tell her that there is rumors that Adam and his family are witches and that their lands are cursed. After what seems like forever and a run in with some other local kids (think Halloween and raw eggs) her and Adam finally admit their feelings for each other. Adam tells her the truth about what he really is and throws a bombshell at her.

You wanna know what that bombshell is??? READ THE BOOK.

5 star rating. Because I found myself wanting to read rather then facebook or watch tv!

No comments:

Post a Comment