Monday, December 5, 2011

Tiger's Voyage by Colleen Houck




This is the 3rd book in the Tiger Series by Colleen Houck. It begins where book 2 leaves off. I am a HUGE fan of this series. And this book was No exception! I LOVED it just as much as I loved book one and book two. I was a bit bummed about some of Kelsey's decisions but I admired her for sticking to her guns and doing everything she could to keep her promises. The whole book had me at the edge of my seat. And once the Dragons were introduced I didn't want to put the book down because I HAD to know what was going to happen! Colleen is a Wonderful story teller. They way she weaves fiction and legend into a story makes it so exciting and fun! The book ends with a HUGE cliffhanger and you are left wanting the next book NOW! I can't wait for book 4. I really think I will be in a book store first thing when it comes out so I can start reading it! If you haven't read the series What are you waiting for? Go pick it up and start!

No comments:

Post a Comment