Thursday, October 13, 2011

Tigers Quest by Colleen Houck


I'm a new fan and was so excited to be able to read this book right after reading book one.

I really don't know how to review this book without giving stuff away and I want people to read it!

Kelsey is living in Oregon and going to college. She has had a Nightmare date or two and a couple of good ones. She keeps in touch with Mr. Kadam and is still trying to work on breaking the curse. She still misses Ren and can't get him out of her mind. Then Ren moves to Oregon because he can't stand to be away from her any more. Kelsey is seeing someone else and has to choose between the 2. Kelsey finally admits that she is in love with Ren. And they start being a couple. Kishan comes too after Ren sends for him. Lokesh has found Kelsey! A heart pumping escape puts Kelsey on the next quest to find the next pieces to help break the curse. Can Kelsey get her Tiger back?

Again a 5 star rating. I really didn't want to give too much a way with my review so heres my advice if you haven't read book one read it and if you like it you will love this book.
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment