Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck



The old saying "Never judge a book by its cover" is really true. When I first heard of this series I didn't think I would be interested. I'm pretty picky about what I read. And if I don't feel like reading it well I don't read it. However I kept seeing people talk about it and rave about it. So I thought what the heck! I'll give it a try. And boy am I ever so glad I did. This has to be one of my new favorite series that I have read. Its so different and interesting then any of the other books I have read. I'm seriously kicking myself thinking "Why haven't I read this sooner?" I love Ren in my mind he is one dreamboat of a man err I mean Tiger. Let me give you a little info about it.

Kelsey's parents were killed in a car wreck so she is living in a foster home with some wonderful people. She puts in for a job and starts working at the circus helping take care of a Tiger. While there she starts bonding with this tiger and then learns he will be sold to a reserve in India. She is asked to accompany the Tiger back to India. She accepts and then learns that she is there to help break a 300 year old curse. Will Kelsey be able to help break Ren's Curse? And what kind of adventures and trials will take place?

I rated this 5 stars. It really did keep me interested and entertained!

No comments:

Post a Comment