Saturday, May 12, 2012

DESTINED by PC Cast and Kristin Cast

This one starts where book 8 leaves off. Zoey and her Nerd Herd are down in the tunnels. Kalona is banished from Neferets side and Ephraim is now half boy and half bird. Zoey's mom is dead and was murdered my Neferet. I rated 4 stars. I found parts of it good but I got bored at points and would set it down and read other things. That is why it took me so long to get through it. I love this series and will always be loyal to it but I think it HAS to end soon. Just seems like things are moving a long kind of slow. The ending left us with another cliff hanger and sitting on pins and needles waiting on that books release so we can find out what happened. I love these authors. They are great story tellers and to come up with an original story like this well you definitely have some talent. Check these out. But start with Marked if you haven't done so already. Looking forward to book #10!

No comments:

Post a Comment